Initiative Tracker - How to
- Start typing a creature's name into one of the name fields.
- Select one of the autocomplete options for the creature's stats and a link to it's D&D beyond page or type in any other name you want!
- Continue adding creatures, clicking the "+" icon in the bottom right if you need more rows.
- Type numbers in the initiative column or click the d20 button for random ones (including the creatures initiative bonus).
- Click the sort button to sort creatures by their turn order.
- Click the "next" button during play to advance the turn and round.
- Give your encounter a name by clicking the "Unnamed encounter" section. Sign in with Google to save your encounters.
- To create a new encounter, click the "+" icon next to the name. Click the Folder icon to load an existing encounter.